San Bruno Property Management
Let Us Manage Your San Bruno Rental Property
As a full-service property management company in San Francisco and the Peninsula, we offer the most comprehensive and cost effective management solution in the industry for residential property management. Boardwalk Investments Property Management has established a higher standard for property management that is unsurpassed by our competition. Your complete satisfaction is our goal.
Areas We Service
Choosing the right tenant is one of the most important jobs in this business! It will take a long time to fix any mistake made at this point. All of our applicants must be qualified before they will be considered. The credit reports include possible evictions. We verify employment, current and previous landlords, and personal references. With us, it is mandatory to see their proof-of-income. We use the latest industry standard Leases to keep you in compliance legally.
- We have the resources and experience to competitively price your property to maximize your income.
- We'll inspect your property to prepare it for the market. Then we take photos that display your property at its best.
- Vacancies are advertised quickly to our website and hundreds of rental listing sites on the Internet. (Zillow, Trulia, HotPads, Craigslist and more.)
- Lease signing is executed in-person or electronically.
- A thorough Move-in Inspection with photos will be provided.
- We Follow Fair Housing Laws and Guidelines.
What We Do As Your Property Manager
- Collect rents, pay bills
- Maintain your property in the best condition possible using valued and trusted vendors.
- Using State of the Art software we simplify reviewing your statements, and receiving funds electronically.
- Use the professional leases and documents from the SFAA and CAA
- Use the industry leading marking tools to quickly fill vacancies to qualified tenants
- Best of all, No Management Headaches!!
Inquire About Our Services
San Bruno Area Information
The city is located between South San Francisco and Millbrae, near San Francisco International Airport and about 12 miles south of downtown San Francisco. According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 5.5 square miles (14 km2), all of it land. The city spreads from the mostly flat lowlands near San Francisco Bay into the foothills of the Santa Cruz Mountains, which rise to more than 600 feet above sea level in Crestmoor and more than 700 feet above sea level in Portola Highlands. San Bruno City Hall sits at an official elevation of 41 feet above sea level.
Portions of Mills Park, Crestmoor, and Rollingwood are very hilly and feature some canyons and ravines. Creeks, many of them now in culverts, flow from springs in the hills toward San Francisco Bay. Just west of Skyline Boulevard is San Andreas Lake, outside the city limits, which gave its name to the famous San Andreas Fault in 1895. The lake is actually one of several reservoirs used by the San Francisco Water Department, providing water to San Francisco and some communities in San Mateo County, including San Bruno west of I-280. Wikipedia