Millbrae Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Millbrae Rental Property
As a full-service property management company in San Francisco and the Peninsula, we offer the most comprehensive and cost effective management solution in the industry for residential property management. Boardwalk Investments Property Management has established a higher standard for property management that is unsurpassed by our competition. Your complete satisfaction is our goal.
Areas We Service
Choosing the right tenant is one of the most important jobs in this business! It will take a long time to fix any mistake made at this point. All of our applicants must be qualified before they will be considered. The credit reports include possible evictions. We verify employment, current and previous landlords, and personal references. With us, it is mandatory to see their proof-of-income. We use the latest industry standard Leases to keep you in compliance legally.
- We have the resources and experience to competitively price your property to maximize your income.
- We'll inspect your property to prepare it for the market. Then we take photos that display your property at its best.
- Vacancies are advertised quickly to our website and hundreds of rental listing sites on the Internet. (Zillow, Trulia, HotPads, Craigslist and more.)
- Lease signing is executed in-person or electronically.
- A thorough Move-in Inspection with photos will be provided.
- We Follow Fair Housing Laws and Guidelines.
What We Do As Your Property Manager
- Collect rents, pay bills
- Maintain your property in the best condition possible using valued and trusted vendors.
- Using State of the Art software we simplify reviewing your statements, and receiving funds electronically.
- Use the professional leases and documents from the SFAA and CAA
- Use the industry leading marking tools to quickly fill vacancies to qualified tenants
- Best of all, No Management Headaches!!
Inquire About Our Services
Millbrae Area Information
Millbrae is a city in San Mateo County, California, United States, just west of San Francisco Bay, with San Bruno on the north and Burlingame on the south.
Darius Ogden Mills purchased land in the 1860s from the Sanchez family to build a country estate. The former Mills estate was bordered by what is now Skyline Boulevard, Bayshore Highway U.S. Route 101, Millbrae Avenue and Trousdale Drive. The estate became known as "Millbrae" from "Mills" and the Scottish word "brae," which means "rolling hills." Children swam in three lakes situated on the estate and sold acacias to tourists before the Mills family began to sell the land for development. The estate's spectacular mansion burned down during a realistic "fire drill" in 1954. Wikipedia