Burlingame Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Burlingame Rental Property
As a full-service property management company in San Francisco and the Peninsula, we offer the most comprehensive and cost effective management solution in the industry for residential property management. Boardwalk Investments Property Management has established a higher standard for property management that is unsurpassed by our competition. Your complete satisfaction is our goal.
Areas We Service
Choosing the right tenant is one of the most important jobs in this business! It will take a long time to fix any mistake made at this point. All of our applicants must be qualified before they will be considered. The credit reports include possible evictions. We verify employment, current and previous landlords, and personal references. With us, it is mandatory to see their proof-of-income. We use the latest industry standard Leases to keep you in compliance legally.
- We have the resources and experience to competitively price your property to maximize your income.
- We'll inspect your property to prepare it for the market. Then we take photos that display your property at its best.
- Vacancies are advertised quickly to our website and hundreds of rental listing sites on the Internet. (Zillow, Trulia, HotPads, Craigslist and more.)
- Lease signing is executed in-person or electronically.
- A thorough Move-in Inspection with photos will be provided.
- We Follow Fair Housing Laws and Guidelines.
What We Do As Your Property Manager
- Collect rents, pay bills
- Maintain your property in the best condition possible using valued and trusted vendors.
- Using State of the Art software we simplify reviewing your statements, and receiving funds electronically.
- Use the professional leases and documents from the SFAA and CAA
- Use the industry leading marking tools to quickly fill vacancies to qualified tenants
- Best of all, No Management Headaches!!
Burlingame Area Information
Burlingame is known as the "City of Trees" due to the number of trees within the city. In 1908, the Burlingame board of trustees passed an ordinance "prohibiting cutting, injuring, or destroying trees". Most residential properties have trees owned and protected by the city on their public right of way. In addition the city has many parks and Eucalyptus groves that add to the overall tree numbers.
The Eucalyptus groves occur to the west of the city on Interstate 280 and grow along many city streets, such as the heritage Jules Francard Grove along the Caltrain tracks north of Burlingame Ave, following El Camino Real, and along other smaller local streets.
Washington Park, with Burlingame Avenue at its southern edge, Burlingame High School at its northern edge, and the Caltrain line at its western edge is the oldest park in Burlingame. It was originally part of the estate of millionaire cigar retailer Moses A. Gunst, and some of the existing large trees within the park were part of this estate. Wikipedia
Areas We Serve