Pacifica & Coastside Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Pacifica & Coastside Rental Property
As a full-service property management company in San Francisco and the Peninsula, we offer the most comprehensive and cost effective management solution in the industry for residential property management. Boardwalk Investments Property Management has established a higher standard for property management that is unsurpassed by our competition. Your complete satisfaction is our goal.
Areas We Service
Choosing the right tenant is one of the most important jobs in this business! It will take a long time to fix any mistake made at this point. All of our applicants must be qualified before they will be considered. The credit reports include possible evictions. We verify employment, current and previous landlords, and personal references. With us, it is mandatory to see their proof-of-income. We use the latest industry standard Leases to keep you in compliance legally.
- We have the resources and experience to competitively price your property to maximize your income.
- We'll inspect your property to prepare it for the market. Then we take photos that display your property at its best.
- Vacancies are advertised quickly to our website and hundreds of rental listing sites on the Internet. (Zillow, Trulia, HotPads, Craigslist and more.)
- Lease signing is executed in-person or electronically.
- A thorough Move-in Inspection with photos will be provided.
- We Follow Fair Housing Laws and Guidelines.
What We Do As Your Property Manager
- Collect rents, pay bills
- Maintain your property in the best condition possible using valued and trusted vendors.
- Using State of the Art software we simplify reviewing your statements, and receiving funds electronically.
- Use the professional leases and documents from the SFAA and CAA
- Use the industry leading marking tools to quickly fill vacancies to qualified tenants
- Best of all, No Management Headaches!!
Inquire About Our Services
Pacifica & Coastside Area Information
Prehistorically, Pacifica was home to two significant Ohlone Indian villages: Pruristac located at San Pedro Creek near present day Adobe Drive, and Timigtac on Calera Creek in the Rockaway Beach neighborhood.
Pacifica is the location of the oldest European discovery of the San Francisco Bay. An expedition led by Gaspar de Portolà sighted the bay by climbing the hills of Sweeney Ridge in Pacifica on October 31, 1769. Before then, earlier Spanish maritime explorers of the California coast (such as Juan Cabrillo and Sebastian Vizcaino) had missed the San Francisco Bay because heavy fog so frequently shrouded the entrance of the San Francisco Bay into the Pacific Ocean (the Golden Gate). Sighting the San Francisco Bay accelerated the Spanish colonization of Alta California because it was the only large, safe, centrally located harbor on the Alta California coast. The Spanish had used Monterey Bay up until then as their main harbor, but it was much more dangerous than San Francisco Bay. In the Spanish era, Pacifica was the site of the San Pedro Valley Mission Outpost (1786–1793) of Mission Dolores. This was dissolved when a newly-independent Mexico secularized the mission system. Pacifica is also the site of the still extant Mexican-era Sánchez Adobe built in 1846. The city is located on a part of the Mexican land grant Rancho San Pedro given to Francisco Sanchez in 1839. Wikipedia