MILLBRAE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
WE CAN HELP MANAGE YOUR MILLBRAE RENTAL PROPERTY
As a full-service Millbrae property management company, we offer the most comprehensive and cost effective management solution in the industry for residential property management. Boardwalk Investments Property Management has established a higher standard for Millbrae property management that is unsurpassed by our competition. Your complete satisfaction is our goal. Here are just a few of the many services we provide:
- Internet marketing to find qualified tenants
- Thorough screening process for all applicants.
- Industry standard leases and forms
- Collecting rents, paying bills
- Online simplified accounting statement
- Dealing with routine and emergency maintenance issues
- Providing you with peace of mind!
WHAT WE DO AS YOUR MILLBRAE PROPERTY MANAGER
- Provide leasing and property management
- Complete screening/background check provided by screening company
- Annual leases prepared by law firm specializing in landlord/tenant law
- Online accounts and document system to review your statement and more!
- Expand your reach with our expansive internet marketing for rental properties
BENEFITS OF USING BOARDWALK INVESTMENTS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- No hassle management
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
INQUIRE ABOUT OUR SERVICES
MILLBRAE AREA INFORMATION
Millbrae is a city in San Mateo County, California, United States, just west of San Francisco Bay, with San Bruno on the north and Burlingame on the south.
Darius Ogden Mills purchased land in the 1860s from the Sanchez family to build a country estate. The former Mills estate was bordered by what is now Skyline Boulevard, Bayshore Highway U.S. Route 101, Millbrae Avenue and Trousdale Drive. The estate became known as "Millbrae" from "Mills" and the Scottish word "brae," which means "rolling hills." Children swam in three lakes situated on the estate and sold acacias to tourists before the Mills family began to sell the land for development. The estate's spectacular mansion burned down during a realistic "fire drill" in 1954.