BELMONT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
WE CAN HELP MANAGE YOUR BELMONT RENTAL PROPERTY
As a full-service Belmont property management company, we offer the most comprehensive and cost effective management solution in the industry for residential property management. Boardwalk Investments Property Management has established a higher standard for Belmont property management that is unsurpassed by our competition. Your complete satisfaction is our goal. Here are just a few of the many services we provide:
- Internet marketing to find qualified tenants
- Thorough screening process for all applicants.
- Industry standard leases and forms
- Collecting rents, paying bills
- Online simplified accounting statement
- Dealing with routine and emergency maintenance issues
- Providing you with peace of mind!
WHAT WE DO AS YOUR Belmont PROPERTY MANAGER
- Provide leasing and property management
- Complete screening/background check provided by screening company
- Annual leases prepared by law firm specializing in landlord/tenant law
- Online accounts and document system to review your statement and more!
- Expand your reach with our expansive internet marketing for rental properties
BENEFITS OF USING BOARDWALK INVESTMENTS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- No management headaches!
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Vacancies filled quickly to qualified tenants
- Industry specific local knowledge
INQUIRE ABOUT OUR SERVICES
BELMONT AREA INFORMATION
Belmont is a city in San Mateo County, California, United States. It is in the San Francisco Bay Area, located halfway down the San Francisco Peninsula between San Mateo and San Carlos. It was originally part of the Rancho de las Pulgas, for which one of its main roads, the Alameda de las Pulgas, is named. The town was incorporated in 1926. The population was 25,835 at the 2010 census.
Ralston Hall is a historic landmark built by Bank of California founder, William Chapman Ralston, on the campus of Notre Dame de Namur University. It was built around a villa formerly owned by Count Cipriani, an Italian aristocrat. The locally famous "Waterdog Lake" is also located in the foothills and highlands of Belmont.