FOSTER CITY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
WE CAN HELP MANAGE YOUR FOSTER CITY RENTAL PROPERTY
As a full-service Foster City property management company, we offer the most comprehensive and cost effective management solution in the industry for residential property management. Boardwalk Investments Property Management has established a higher standard for Foster City property management that is unsurpassed by our competition. Your complete satisfaction is our goal. Here are just a few of the many services we provide:
- Internet marketing to find qualified tenants
- Thorough screening process for all applicants.
- Industry standard leases and forms
- Collecting rents, paying bills
- Online simplified accounting statement
- Dealing with routine and emergency maintenance issues
- Providing you with peace of mind!
WHAT WE DO AS YOUR Foster City PROPERTY MANAGER
- Provide leasing and property management
- Complete screening/background check provided by screening company
- Annual leases prepared by law firm specializing in landlord/tenant law
- Online accounts and document system to review your statement and more!
- Expand your reach with our expansive internet marketing for rental properties
BENEFITS OF USING BOARDWALK INVESTMENTS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- No management headaches!
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Vacancies filled quickly to qualified tenants
- Industry specific local knowledge
INQUIRE ABOUT OUR SERVICES
FOSTER CITY AREA INFORMATION
The year is 1958...across the Bay, Union City is on the verge of incorporation...the national flag still has only 48 stars...and developer T. Jack Foster is coming out of a short-lived Pebble Beach retirement, taking a $200,000 option to buy Brewer's Island in an unlikely venture to build a "new city," to be named Foster City, with Bay Area business magnate Richard Grant.
Foster City is now a thriving reality with a population of approximately 30,000 people and a daytime population of employees that nearly equals the evening population of residents. The City is resplendent with trees, lagoons and award-winning homes. In the midst of this beauty and prosperity it is difficult to picture the raw, barren land of Brewer's Island with which Foster and Grant began their development.