BRISBANE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
WE CAN HELP MANAGE YOUR Brisbane RENTAL PROPERTY
As a full-service Brisbane property management company, we offer the most comprehensive and cost effective management solution in the industry for residential property management. Boardwalk Investments Property Management has established a higher standard for Brisbane property management that is unsurpassed by our competition. Your complete satisfaction is our goal. Here are just a few of the many services we provide:
- Internet marketing to find qualified tenants
- Thorough screening process for all applicants.
- Industry standard leases and forms
- Collecting rents, paying bills
- Online simplified accounting statement
- Dealing with routine and emergency maintenance issues
- Providing you with peace of mind!
WHAT WE DO AS YOUR Brisbane PROPERTY MANAGER
- Provide leasing and property management
- Complete screening/background check provided by screening company
- Annual leases prepared by law firm specializing in landlord/tenant law
- Online accounts and document system to review your statement and more!
- Expand your reach with our expansive internet marketing for rental properties
BENEFITS OF USING BOARDWALK INVESTMENTS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- No management headaches!
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Vacancies filled quickly to qualified tenants
- Industry specific local knowledge
INQUIRE ABOUT OUR SERVICES
Brisbane AREA INFORMATION
Brisbane is a small city located in the northern part of San Mateo County, California on the lower slopes of San Bruno Mountain.
It is on the northeastern edge of South San Francisco, next to the San Francisco Bay and near the San Francisco International Airport.
Brisbane is called "The City of Stars" because of a holiday tradition established over 65 years ago. At the start of the Christmas/Hanukkah
season, many residents and business owners place large, illuminated stars, some as big as 10 feet or more in diameter, on the "downhill"
sides of homes and offices throughout Brisbane. Brisbane is built on the eastern slope of San Bruno Mountain, allowing visitors to easily see the stars.
Many of the stars are kept up all year.
Brisbane was originally part of Rancho Cañada de Guadalupe la Visitación y Rodeo Viejo, a large tract of land that included the Cañada de Guadalupe (now Guadalupe Valley), and also the Bayshore district of Daly City, the Visitacion Valley district of San Francisco, and San Bruno Mountain.