BURLINGAME PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
WE CAN HELP MANAGE YOUR BURLINGAME RENTAL PROPERTY
As a full-service Burlingame property management company, we offer the most comprehensive and cost effective management solution in the industry for residential property management. Boardwalk Investments Property Management has established a higher standard for Burlingame property management that is unsurpassed by our competition. Your complete satisfaction is our goal. Here are just a few of the many services we provide:
- Internet marketing to find qualified tenants
- Thorough screening process for all applicants.
- Industry standard leases and forms
- Collecting rents, paying bills
- Online simplified accounting statement
- Dealing with routine and emergency maintenance issues
- Providing you with peace of mind!
WHAT WE DO AS YOUR BURLINGAME PROPERTY MANAGER
- Provide leasing and property management
- Complete screening/background check provided by screening company
- Annual leases prepared by law firm specializing in landlord/tenant law
- Online accounts and document system to review your statement and more!
- Expand your reach with our expansive internet marketing for rental properties
BENEFITS OF USING BOARDWALK INVESTMENTS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- No management headaches!
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Vacancies filled quickly to qualified tenants
- Industry specific local knowledge
INQUIRE ABOUT OUR SERVICES
BURLINGAME AREA INFORMATION
Burlingame is known as the "City of Trees" due to the number of trees within the city. In 1908, the Burlingame board of
trustees passed an ordinance "prohibiting cutting, injuring, or destroying trees". Most residential properties have trees owned and protected
by the city on their public right of way. In addition the city has many parks and Eucalyptus groves that add to the overall tree numbers.
The Eucalyptus groves occur to the west of the city on Interstate 280 and grow along many city streets, such as the heritage Jules Francard Grove along the Caltrain tracks north of Burlingame Ave, following El Camino Real, and along other smaller local streets.
Washington Park, with Burlingame Avenue at its southern edge, Burlingame High School at its northern edge, and the Caltrain line at its western edge is the oldest park in Burlingame. It was originally part of the estate of millionaire cigar retailer Moses A. Gunst, and some of the existing large trees within the park were part of this estate.